Crochet cat

By Vendulka - October 17, 2013

Meow :-)



Hi, my name is Lisa. I am cute litte cat. I love milk and playing with my best friend Dottie, she is living in my pocket actually :-)


Crochet cat pattern

I created it for my little one Nelinka. She loves cats. I used my favorite colors and buttons of course :-)  Actually I am testing the pattern.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

20 komentářů

  1. She is absolutely adorable! Can't wait to see the pattern since I just love cats ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owwwwwwwwww...adorable! I'm totaly in love!
    Why i'm always totaly in love with your patterns? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, she is so unbelievably sweet. Nelinka will be very happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa is a cutie!!! I love cats so much, I've 5 cats of myself! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love cats, and yours is lovely too!!
    Nice colors!

    Corine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love! Can't wait to buy the pattern.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooooh girls - thank you soooo much:-) have to tell you, that I have been working on it more then month - I had many many many version - and it is a result and I am creating third one now :-) I and love it:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very nice creation & ooooh ... so sweet. Especially the colors I find super. Grts, Tinne from Belgium

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow what an inspiration Your designs are a glorious celebration of colour Keep up the amazing work xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like all cats, but this my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you, thank you, thank youuuuu :-)

    ReplyDelete

♥ Our Colorful Instagram ♥